Sunday, February 25, 2007

A`week in Germany


At our German HQ:

Nice place for a walk - but not much time for it. We were comparing notes on "mobilisation" (recruiting).

I love the fact that my work is recruiting people for a task I believe is the most brilliant thing a person can do.

If my God is the true God, and mission is his purpose (introducing others to him and his ways), then I am most privileged. Which of course I am.

But with privilege comes responsibility. The plan of God in the bible has always been that he blesses his people, that they may bless others. Easy to forget the second bit...

As usual I come away embarrassed that I have so many facilities and so many people to work alongside in the UK.

We did walk down to Lidl on the last day - walked back clinking (wine is €1.99 instead of £2.99).

Today Flora joined me for a bike ride. So the distance was easy for me - but it was her longest ever at 16miles. We got to Fairburn Ings great for coffee & a loo half way...

Jono (youngest at 21) got a Wii on Satuday - so loads of over-repetitive jokes about Jono having a wii in the lounge. I've made a nice Mii (avatar) but it is rubbish at all the games. Can't think why.

No comments: